Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I'm avoiding.



Which Harry Potter Character Are You?

You are Harry. You're a loyal and courageous friend. You'd do anything to protect the people you love, especially if it'll get you a break from class for a little while.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com




Which Disney Princess Are You?

You are Jasmine. You are loyal and would visit the ends of the earth for what you believe. You would never let obstacles stand in the way of true love.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com




Which Pixar Character Are You?

You are part Woody. You've got an overall well-rounded character, but your insecurity sticks out like a sore thumb. If you ever want to recapture your past stardom, you're going to have to accept that the game has changed and you'll need some help.
You are part Dory. You are naive and gullible. Wait, that's a good thing. Your ability to
trust any stranger is a trait not many people have, but be more cautious
next time a stranger offers to buy you lunch or you might find yourself in a fishy situation.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


Liz got me interested by doing a quiz on her blog.

It's been a super busy week. I have been producing a circus play with the kids and so yesterday we finally put on our play complete with booths that the kids ran, cupcakes, prizes, and more. It actually went well which I wasn't so sure it was going to. We've been working on it for over a month!
I finally found a place to live so this weekend I'll be moving. Should be a lot of work. I'm kind of worried though cause Micah was supposed to help but now he's camping this weekend so I'm not really sure how much help I'm gonna have. I think Kelly's gonna help but since my place is on the third floor and there's a lot of stuff to carry up it would be nice to have a few more people. Although three hispanic guys I made friends with at the apt complex offered to help right after they offered me a Bud Light. So maybe if I get them some beer and pizza or something they'll help.
Well I better quit avoiding packing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

So if you're Jasmine, here's the link to the wedding dress you should wear someday:
http://www.disneybridal.com/spring2008/bridal/bridalindex.html?princess=jasmine
Make sure it's the last picture - you would look so sultry and seductive - because that's so you! :D

8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home