Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thriller was indeed thrilling

So only at Coldstone will a group of about 10 (I'm guessing sophomores in college) students do the thriller dance all in synch (along with a few random singers) in order to get their ice cream buy one get one free. That place sure does pack a lot of character. I had the Cheesecake Fantasy with chocolate chips added. It was delicious.
Today has been FANTASTIC because I got my license!! YAY! I was super super pumped. That's why I was at Coldstone with Micah. I wanted to celebrate but it seemed inappropriate to do so with alcohol. So I will get to drive to work tomorrow during the snow storm. Woo Hoo!
I got the new cinnamon sweet potato pringles. Very odd I know. Yet still tasty. Well now that I've focused this entry on food . . . I'm becoming a fatty . . . I need to work out more. Perhaps I'll start putting my running amounts on my journal so I can feel super guilty about not working out. I've been not wanting to do anything but I think that's all gonna change soon. It needs to anyways!

Quote of the Entry:

"Cause when push comes to shove
You taste what you're made of
You might bend, till you break
Cause its all you can take
On your knees you look up
Decide you've had enough
You get mad you get strong
Wipe your hands shake it off
Then you Stand, Then you stand

Everytime you get up
And get back in the race
One more small piece of you
Starts to fall into place"
- "Stand" Rascal Flatts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home