Monday, April 02, 2007

"I love how we can joke about our pathetic-ness and both think it's really funny."

"That's why I love you."
"Cause I would fly 800 miles and kick his ass if he put his hands on you?"
"Yes. Cause you got my back."

That's why I love Lauren. That girl cracks me up. I just had like the best phone conversation ever with her. We are just really like. We've gone to gradeschool, high school, and college together and she knows me so well. We've known each other for 15 years and been through a ton of growing up together. I know you all have friends like that. We have stupid fights over stupid stuff but we always go right back to where we left off. I know we struggled some of college, but that seems to be long behind us. Things just always go back to being comfortable. Her boyfriend isn't really putting his hands on her or anything. Just what she says makes me a little nervous and I want her to be careful.
She gave me two compliments on the phone today and I started crying. It was super nice of her. I made her cry too though I think.
I love The Hills. I know that it totally doesn't seem like one of my TV shows, but it is. I love Lauren Conrad. I think she's adorable and mature about things. She just seems like a genuinely nice, down-to-earth, and fun person. Heidi drives me insane and Spencer is such an ass. I want to kill them. I wish they would break up. It's sad how quickly Lauren and Heidi's friendship walked right out the door. I'm guessing that none of you watch The Hills, but if you do, let me know and I'll go much more indepth on my feelings about it. Because I am nice and opinionated about it. It's the only show that I actually cared about watching each week.
I love the Akon song "Don't Matter." I just want to belt it out when it comes on. Do some dancing while I'm sitting on the couch listening to it on my computer. "Glamorous" is really growing on me too. I did not care for it at first but now that I belt it out with Melissa I like it a lot more. I like that it mentions Taco Bell. I do equate Taco Bell with glamour. I was giving Lindsay a hard time cause she thought "Cupid's Chokehold" was Justin. I made her listen past the first 10 seconds and then she realized it sounds nothing like Justin.
I always forget before I get to it how long Palm Sunday mass is. It was just short of 2 hours. At least there were some really interesting parts that made it better.
I was sad about the Cardinals loss. Taguchi was kinda sucking it up. He was really struggling. And I have no idea why they sent Eckstein with one out. That was just stupid coaching. I thought for sure we would get more than one run out of that inning. Good thing there are a gazillion more games. I did quite enjoy watching the Royals pummel the Red Sox. That brightened my mood today.
Well I better get heading to bed! I won't really go to bed but I will wander around and pretend like I am for a few hours.

"You said you didn't need me in your life
I guess you were right
Well I never meant to cause you no pain
But it looks like I did it again
Now I, I wish it would rain down, down on me
Yes I wish it would rain, rain down on me now"
- Phil Collins "I Wish it Would Rain Down"

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What are the Cardinals doing? I went to the April 3rd game and it didn't go as well as I hoped. I'm also a little worried about Chris Carpenter and his elbow. Although, I think the Mets were really mad about last year so they came to town with a vengence. We'll have to see how the next series goes. Sounds like things are going well and I'll see you in a couple of weeks. Be ready to have a super good time!!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home