Thursday, June 28, 2007

I have lots of TV updates to give I suppose. My brain is probably rotting out.
First I watched Crossroads the other day. On CMT where they put two random artists together and they sing each other's songs. Anyways I watched Kelly Clarkson and Reba and it was such a weird mix. It was really interesting how they sang some of their songs together! I was wondering why I heard on the radio the other day Reba singing "Because of You" but now I get it.
I saw a preview for this TV show called "Kid Nation." They put like 40 kids up to age 14 I think in this old Wild West town by themselves for a few weeks and have them set up their own town. They elect their own leaders, do their own chores, open their own stores etc. Even a root beer bar. The point it supposed to be to see if they can run a town better than adults can. It seems interesting and in a lot of ways wrong and unethical yet I know that I will want to watch it. No one gets voted out, but if anyone wants to leave all they have to do is say so and they go home.
I am really pumped for all the upcoming Harry Potter stuff. The movie. The book. Que emocionante.
Work is crazy. Yet I'm actually pretty happy there right now so I can't really complain too much. I was in tears today cause it was Melissa's last day. Tuesday is Whitey's. So talk to me in a week when I have a brand new team and I may feel differently. I love the kids though. And while on a general basis I feel like a lot of people who know me do not so much like me, I know that the kids love me. So if I can go to one place and feel loved by 12 people then how could I be sad there? I have to be honest that it's the one place I do feel comfortable and loved and so it makes me want to go in each day. Perhaps I should just start popping out kids.
I started playing soccer. The team is good though and I have to actually play hard to keep up. Plus there were no subs so that was a lot of work. I have seriously been slacking in working out. I've been working like 10 or 11 hour days every day and then babysitting a couple times a week and it just wipes me out!
Ok well I guess that's it. I hope everyone is doing well. Happy early 4th if I don't update again before then!

Quote of the entry:
"I watched you die
I heard you cry
Every night in your sleep
I was so young
You should have known better than to lean on me
You never thought of anyone else
You just saw your pain
And now I cry
In the middle of the night
Over the same damn thing "
- "Because of You" - Kelly Clarkson (and sometimes Reba)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home